We are now able to clean ovens in ALL properties with the exception of any household which is isolating, where an individual is being shielded or anyone who has Covid-19 symptoms. The new simple procedures are outlined below:
- The Cleaner will phone when outside your property, please unlock the front or back door, open a window in the kitchen and then be 2 meters away from the route to the kitchen.
- The Cleaner will apply new gloves before entering your property and a face-mask can be worn if requested.
- The Cleaner will discuss the job required with you while being 2 meters or more apart, or by phone to you in another part of the house (whichever you prefer).
- The Cleaner will be required to go from the Kitchen to the van several times during the clean so please keep this route clear.
- A BACS (Internet Bank Transfer) payment method is preferred to avoid any unnecessary contact. The Invoice will be emailed to you at the start of the clean, and we ask that this invoice is paid before the cleaner leaves your property. Cash and Cheques will still be accepted.
These guidelines follow the latest government sector guidance (11/05/20) on Social distancing in the workplace during coronavirus (COVID-19) subsection: ‘Working in people’s homes as a tradesperson, cleaner or nanny’.